2026 Vision Board

 2026 is here! 🎇


HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM THROUGH THE KRYSTAL LENS! 


How exciting! I wanted to spend this first blog of the year visioning what this year is going to bring with Through the Krystal Lens. My goal is for this to be a "vision board" for my small business and at the end of the year we will see what came to fruition! 

So here they are... my business goals for 2026. 

  • Join the local Chamber of Commerce and begin networking more within the community. 
    • I live with an anxiety disorder so sometimes networking can be difficult on my mental health, especially if I pick up on vibes that I'm not actually welcome. In 2026 my goal is to change this by networking through the Chamber of Commerce. 
  • Attend at least one vendor market per month. 
    • I'm currently looking for January & February - but I'm booked March - May (yay!) so we'll get there! 
  • Hike more. 
    • Some of my best shots are taken in the middle of nowhere on a random trail. I get nervous hiking by myself but my goal in 2026 is to begin doing more trails alone (during the day) and capturing more of the world around me. 
  • Reach 1000 followers on social media. 
    • I'd love to hit 1000 followers on one or a combination of my social media platforms! Right now I'm at about 400 across Meta and TikTok. 
What do you think? Can I do it? 

Make sure to follow long to find out. 😊

Best, 
Through the Krystal Lens 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to My View - Introductory Blog

My Thoughts on Going Instagram Viral

The Years End - That's a Wrap 2025